1. What book is so happy and sweet that it warms your heart?
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell – I love Fangirl it is one of my favourite contemporaries. It makes me really happy and I think it is because I relate to Cath so much.
2. What is your favorite book with a white cover?
Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty- I found this one really to choose as I haven’t read many books with a white cover. I like the simplicity of this one. I like how bright colours have been used for the font on this cover.
3. You’re sitting in a nice comfy chair, wearing a onesie, with a lovely warm hot chocolate but what MONSTER read are you reading?
Game of Thrones By George R.R. Martin- I am yet to read this book but it is on my TBR. The thing that puts me off the most about starting this series is the size of the books. I would love to curl up with a hot chocolate and delve into this book.
4. It started snowing so you decided to have a snowball fight! What fictional character would you love to have the snowball fight with?
Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare– Will is such a fun character and I think he would be great to have a snowball fight with.
5. Sadly, your fire is beginning to go out. So what book would you tear the last few chapters out to throw into the fire?
Allegiant by Veronica Roth- I’m sure I don’t need to explain this one. I think pretty much everyone hated the ending of this book.
6. What book is so close to your heart that you would gift it to someone this Christmas who hasn’t read it but wants to get into reading?
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald- I think a classic makes an excellent gift as they are timeless and they have some really beautiful editions. The Great Gatsby is one of my favourite classics and I think that it is really easy to get into so would be suitable for everyone.
Have you done this tag? Let me know what your answers would be.