You can find the original here.
1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together – pick a book or series that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with.
The Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris- I really enjoyed the first couple of books but as I read further into the series the books just aren’t as good. They seem a bit repetitive and I personally think that 13 books in a series is far too many.
2. Red – pick a book with a RED cover.
And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie- I absolutely loved this book. I thought that the mystery and suspense was fantastic and it had me hooked from start to finish.
3. The Best Day – pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic.
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer- I really enjoyed the Twilight books and films and they feel so nostalgic for me as I read them such a long time ago.
4. Love Story – pick a book with forbidden love.
Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare- So many books have forbidden love stories but this is my most recent read as well as being one of my favourites. I absolutely loved Lady Midnight and I loved the relationship between Emma and Julian. I hope that they find a way to be together.
5. I Knew You Were Trouble – pick a book with a bad character you couldn’t help but love.
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard– I won’t mention the character’s name as it would spoil it but there is a character in this book that turned out to be bad. I was so shocked when this was revealed.
6. Innocent (written b/c of Kanye West!) – pick a book that someone ruined the ending for.
Allegiant by Veronica Roth- I know so many people were spoiled for the ending of this book. I was not happy with this ending at all but I do wish that I hadn’t been spoiled for it as it took away the shock for me.
7. Everything Has Changed – pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development.
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead- I think the main character Rose Hathaway goes through a lot of development. In the first book, I found her really annoying as she was so impulsive and never thought about anything. Throughout the series we get to see her grow up a lot.
8. You Belong With Me – pick your most anticipated book release.
Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare- I can’t wait for the bind up of these stories to come out. I know they are available as individual ebooks but I’d rather have them all together in one book. I loved The Bane Chronicles and I am sure that this collection will be just as good.
9. Forever and Always – pick your favorite book couple.
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins – I loved Anna and Etienne so much. I think they are one of the cutest couples that I have ever read about. I would love to see more novels with these two.
10. Come Back, Be Here – pick the book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much.
Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare- I know I have already mentioned this book but I would miss my copy so much as I was lucky enough to get it signed. I would not want someone else to have it as I would be too scared that they would ruin it or not give it back.
11. Teardrops On My Guitar – pick a book that made you cry a lot.
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes– I rarely cry at books but I did cry at this one. Despite the ending being quite predictable I still found it really emotion. I know that when I watch the film it will make me cry as well.
12. Shake It Off – pick a book that you love so much, you just shake off the haters.
Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas– I know a lot of people really dislike this series but I really love it. I love the characters so much and I can’t wait for Empire of Storms to come out later this year.