Today I am doing the Bookish Love Tag. I love talking about my favourite couples and fictional boyfriends so this tag is perfect for me. If you have done this tag then let me know what you put for your answers.
Three Book Boyfriends
- Levi- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell- I love Levi he is my perfect boyfriend as I love reading and watching TV and he likes the doing the same things so I think we would get on really well.
- Owen- Just Listen by Sarah Dessen- Owen is such a great guy and I think he would be great to talk to. He loves music and I do as well although our tastes are very different.
- Prince Maxon- The Selection- Who wouldn’t want a Prince as a boyfriend? Maxon is so kind and caring that he would be a perfect boyfriend.
- Cath and Levi- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell- Cath and Levi are one of my favourite couples as they are so realistic. They have the sort of relationship that I would love as they are great friends.
- Scarlet and Wolf- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer- I had to include one of the Lunar Chronicles couples as this series as some excellent couples. Scarlet and Wolf are one of my favourite couples as they work so well together.
- Magnus and Alec- The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare- Magnus and Alec are my favourite couple in the Mortal Instruments. I love these two characters together and I was really happy when they got together.
Favourite First Kiss
- Celaena and Sam- The Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J Maas- This was a great first kiss. They didn’t like each other at first and throughout the Assassin’s Blade, we got to see their relationship develop. Obviously, we know how their relationship ends so reading the Assassin’s Blade was really heartbreaking.
What couple had the greatest sexual tension?
- Poppy and Sam- I’ve Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella- Throughout the book there was obvious sexual tension between these two characters. When reading the book, I knew they were going to end up together.
Valentine’s Day which couple would…?
Go to a fancy restaurant
- Anna and Etienne- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins- They go to school in Paris so they have plenty of opportunities to go to fancy restaurants. I can imagine Etienne treating Anna to a meal out.
Have a quiet picnic/walk on the beach
- Kahlen and Akinli- The Siren by Kiera Cass- Kahlen will always be close to the sea and she and Akinli live near the sea. I can see them going on romantic walks along the beach.
Stay at home and watch Netflix
- Cath and Levi – Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell- Cath and Levi both love staying in and watching TV and films so they would definitely stay in and watch Netflix.
- America and Maxon- The Selection by Kiera Cass- I can imagine these two characters enjoying dancing so much. America really likes music and she would love to listen, dance and sing along.
What couple do you want to get together?
- Wendy and Finn- The Trylle Trilogy by Amanda Hocking- I really liked Wendy and Finn together and I was disappointed that their relationship could not be accepted in the Trylle world.
What couple do you hate that everyone loves?
- Katniss and Peeta- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins- I really didn’t like Katniss and Peeta together. I don’t know what it was I didn’t like about them but I just didn’t like their relationship.
Have you completed this tag? I would love to read your answers.