This week’s Top 5 Wednesday is a little bit late, but I still wanted to share my answers for this week’s question which is Book Series You Wish Had More Books.
- Firstly, I picked The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. I know this series isn’t finished yet as the last book Winter has not been released yet, but I just want more. I love the world and the characters that I don’t think I will be satisfied when Winter comes out. I think I could read about the characters forever as I love them so much.
- Next I picked the Trylle trilogy by Amanda Hocking. I really enjoyed this trilogy and the ending was good however I really liked the characters and the world and I love to see more books in this series. I’d like to see books from other characters points of view especially Finn as I think that could be really interesting.
- Although I have only read the first book from The Selection series I know that I want more. I like the characters so much and I would love to see other characters perspectives or a book about the King and Queen’s relationship and the selection process that the Queen went through.
- After the Divergent series finished I was left with lots of questions and I wanted to know more. I wanted to hear more about Four’s life after the story ended. I also would have liked a book on the past particularly Tris’ parents as they really interest me.
- Lastly, I would like to see more from The Hunger Games. I felt the ending was very rushed, but I am actually more interested in the past. I would like to see some of the previous games and their winners.
What did you pick?